The main overriding objective of the Trainee Resourcer role is to resource (find, identify and qualify) quality candidates for identified IT positions as required.
- To undertake the process of searching, finding, screening and selecting appropriate resource for clients.
- Great administration skills with common Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong telephone and keyboard skills
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and consistently
- Good ‘memory' skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Bright, enthusiastic, energetic, intelligent, articulate, street wise
- Patient, diplomatic, empathetic
- Team player
- People skills
Ideally the right candidate will be a graduate or similar, with GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above.