The Practice Manager is in a senior, highly regarded position within the company and as such should rarely require day to day man management, more strategic management input and is expected to contribute to the positive coaching culture.
A Practice Manager may be recruited directly in from outside the company or may have achieved promotion internally from Senior Consultant level.
This position is will involve the management of other sales staff and sales related issues, some of which may include training, development, coaching and mentoring.
The Practice Manager will have considerable previous successful experience in selling recruitment services in a niche/specialist area. This may be a technical, industry or role specific specialism.
The goal of the role will be to successfully grow and establish this specialism, possibly with its own identity,within E-Resourcing. This will involve generating high business levels of permanent and/or contract Gross Profit fees on a consistent basis both as an individual and through the recruitment and management of other sales and resource staff.
- Successful track record of selling and recruiting into a specialist/niche market
- Experience of managing, training and development of a specialist team of sales and resourcers
- Major Account Management experience
- Sales, Presentation, leadership
- Training, Spin, etc.
- Objection Handling
- Good administration skills with common Microsoft packages.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and consistently.
- Good ‘memory' skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Bright, enthusiastic, energetic, intelligent, articulate, street wise
- Great organisation skills
- Team player/Individual player
- Very good people skills
- Patient, diplomatic, empathetic, enthusiastic