A Trainee Consultant may be an experienced Resourcer who wishes to progress into sales or may have experience in sales from a different sector.
As a Trainee Consultant you will be given the support and training as required, depending on your route to the role of Trainee.
In the role most of your time will be split between:
- Requirement gathering and relationship building - business development on the telephone through cold calling and warm calling, lead chasing, relationship building, ideally visiting with client line managers face to face and developing meaningful quality relationships.
- Finding / validating candidates for roles, delivering qualified candidates to clients, arranging interviews, negotiating, etc.
You will be judged only by your own ability to be successful.
E-Resourcing measures people against activity and ultimately Gross Profit produced.
The position also carries with it the challenge and rewards of a personal quota and the attendant risks of failure.
This position will suit someone with the following skills:
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Relationship building skills
- Telephone skills
- High activity levels
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and consistently.
- Good ‘memory' skills
- All round ability skills
- Good intelligence and attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Bright, enthusiastic, competitive, energetic, intelligent, articulate, street wise
- Great organisation skills
- Team player
- Good people skills
- Patient, diplomatic, empathetic, enthusiastic
- Good administration skills, Microsoft, etc.