Senior Consultant is in a senior, highly regarded position within the company and as such requires less day to day man management and is expected to contribute to the positive coaching culture.
A Senior Consultant may be recruited directly from outside the company or may have achieved promotion internally from Consultant level. They may have a shared or dedicated Resourcer when they have achieved certain defined performance criteria.
This position is expected to contribute significantly to the overall management of other sales staff and sales related issues, some of which may include training, development, coaching and mentoring.
You will be expected to generate high business levels of permanent and/or contract Gross Profit fees on a consistent basis.
You will take responsibility for the delivery to requirements generated from start to completion and will be able to sell quality margin business.
A Senior Consultant is a matured Consultant or someone who comes into the company with sufficient previous successful experience in selling people/IT/services.
- This position requires good administration skills with common Microsoft packages.
- This position requires great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- This position requires the ability to work quickly, accurately and consistently.
- This position requires good ‘memory' skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Bright, enthusiastic, energetic, intelligent, articulate, street wise
- Great organisation skills
- Team player/Individual player
- Very good people skills
- Patient, diplomatic, empathetic, enthusiastic
- Objection Handling
- Training, Spin, etc.
- Sales, Presentation, leadership
- Major Account Management experience