E-Resourcing Ltd is an exciting and innovative recruitment specialist providing the services of permanent recruitment, contractor recruitment and other flexible outsourced resource solutions for all IT roles. The business is focused on providing high quality services to customers and candidates, often in difficult key skill areas, across the UK and Europe.
- E-Resourcing is targeted primarily on IT and Telecoms roles. It combines traditional ‘best in class’ recruitment practices with state-of-the-art web and database search skills. With this expertise, together with our experience, market knowledge and forward thinking strategies, we are committed to raising the standards of service to a level higher than clients are accustomed to.
- E-Resourcing provides recruitment services across the IT and Telecoms spectrum and within that spread it also has a number of niche specialist recruitment teams.
- E-Resourcing has been awarded the following in recognition of its success:
- Ranked 10th on the Recruiter Catalyst Corporate Finance Fast50 Report in 2010
- And again was ranked in the Fast50 in 2012, 2013 and 2014 - the only company in the 2014 list to have been ranked in the Fast50 4 times
- 24th fastest growing privately owned company in Great Britain in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100
- Gained the rare distinction of REC Audited status in 2012, one of only nine IT recruitment organisations at that time
- Uniquely, E-Resourcing is so confident of its abilities within recruitment that it is willing to enter into agreements that guarantee its performance when supplying staff, with financial penalties attached. More information can be gained on this service from the Directors.
- The founders of E-Resourcing each have over 25 years of specialist recruitment industry experience.
- E-Resourcing is a member of the IT&C division of the REC - Recruitment and Employment Confederation
- For information on a career with E-Resourcing please go to Careers at E-Resourcing Ltd