E-Resourcing supports environmental management and recognises that small businesses can contribute to appropriate environmental schemes very effectively. E-Resourcing aims to follow the Governments Environment and Greener Living policy frameworks for recycling and waste management.
E-Resourcing is committed to managing actively all environmental aspects that it can realistically influence and control in all parts of its business. These environmental aspects are periodically reviewed to optimise effectiveness.
We aim to:
- Reduce the amount of waste produced
- Make the best use of waste that is produced
- Choose waste management practices that minimise the risks of immediate and future environmental pollution and harm to human health.
We also aim to:
- Commit to practices which support responsible and sustainable operations
- Encourage, where possible, suppliers and clients to support responsible and sustainable operations
- Environmental awareness is communicated to all E-Resourcing employees and associates through E-Resourcing processes and office operations