The Recruitment Process
E-Resourcing believes that candidates are as much our clients as are the companies we provide recruitment services to. In order to ensure that our recruitment activities are as successful as possible we follow strict procedures that have all been audited for compliance with the highest industry standards and are in line with the REC Code of Practice.
Looking for a new role
- Firstly send us your CV to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) indicating the type of job you are looking for, whether contract or permanent, together with geographic area and salary or rate expectation.
- Or, if your prefer, call one of our experienced Recruitment Consultants to discuss your particular requirements in detail on 01372 748444
- E-Resourcing will discuss with you any client / company we believe it would be appropriate to forward your CV to and we will provide information not only on the relevant vacancy but also on its location, the client company's website and its culture.
- E-Resourcing will discuss your suitability for each position and will only submit your CV to the client company once your permission has been given. References will be taken in agreement with you and the client company.
- Once you receive an offer E-Resourcing will stay in close contact with you throughout the period before you start, ensuring you enjoy a smooth transition into your new role.
Additionally, if you are a contractor:
- If E-Resourcing is successful in securing a contract for you we will be able to provide information on the locality, and if necessary can help with advice on accommodation as well as accountants (where appropriate) to provide advice on limited company formation and tax etc.
- Once you have started your assignment your Recruitment Consultant will stay in regular contact with you. He/she will be available to sort out any queries that may arise during the course of your contract in order to maintain a smooth and enjoyable assignment. They will also carry out formal reviews with the client and provide you with the feedback for your records and to help in continually improving your performance.
- If there is the possibility of an extension to your contract then E-Resourcing will inform you of the details at the earliest moment
- When you eventually finish a successful assignment E-Resourcing will be very keen to present your details first where there is appropriate work, as you will then be a candidate that we can personally recommend.
Our objective is to provide a professional, caring and enjoyable recruitment experience to all contract and permanent applicants.
All E-Resourcing's procedures are in line with the REC Code of Practice and meet with the Statutory Legal Process defined by The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations shown at Legal Information.