E-Resourcing Ltd announces the acquisition of Spinnaker Red Ltd
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
We are delighted to announce that E-Resourcing Ltd has acquired 100% of the shareholding of Spinnaker Red which has now become a subsidiary of the E-Resourcing group.
The deal was struck on October 31st 2017 and the merger of all the Spinnaker Red business is intended to be completed by the end of December.
Spinnaker Red is a small IT recruitment and solution consultancy business, founded in 2011 and focused on providing a consultative style of permanent and contract recruitment service across many industries. It was looking for an organisation to merge with in order to provide greater resources to service its clients. E-Resourcing was pleased that their creative acquisition proposal that concentrated on continuing and growing the client relationships was accepted by the shareholders of Spinnaker Red.
- E-Resourcing is a multi-award-winning specialist IT recruitment organisation placing Permanent and Contract candidates
- The Head Office and main operational office is located in Epsom, Surrey, UK, with the European subsidiary based in Brussels, Belgium.
- E-Resourcing’s staff average over 10 years specific IT Recruitment experience
Benefits to Spinnaker Red clients and candidates:
- Greater breadth, reach and depth in roles and resourcing capability
- Significantly increased financial resilience and security as part of E-Resourcing Group
- Many specialist niche experts within E-Resourcing providing even deeper knowledge and understanding
- Significant International capability through overseas in-country presence
Commenting on the acquisition, Jon Tyler, the Joint Owner/Director leading the M&A activities for E-Resourcing, said that the business fitted perfectly with the mainstream business of E-Resourcing Ltd and is part of the growth strategy of both organic growth and via targeted acquisitions. He added, “We were particularly impressed by their understanding of the IT world, clearly this was a result of Spinnaker Red originally coming from an IT consultancy background.”
E-Resourcing, with its Head Office in Epsom, Surrey, UK, was set up twelve years ago as a specialist provider of IT staffing solutions across the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
E-Resourcing is an IT recruitment company recognised for fast growth having been awarded a position in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, being in the Recruiter's Fast 50 four times and also named in the 2017 Surrey Super Growth awards.
For further information please contact Jon Tyler on 01372 748444.