If you have registered with E-Resourcing, below are the Registration and Work Seeking terms:
- E-Resourcing Ltd (the Company) is acting as an Employment Business when arranging contract assignments and as an Employment Agency when arranging permanent appointments on behalf of its candidates, as defined in The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (Conduct Regulations). These terms comply with Regulations 14 and 15 of the Conduct Regulations. The Company is in the business of providing work finding services (services), as defined in the Conduct Regulations for candidates and independent specialists and, where a role or assignment is found, providing arrangements for persons to provide services to its clients through contract assignment or by permanent appointment with its clients.
- You are seeking the following type of work: either Permanent opportunities, or Contract assignment opportunities in the IT sector as appropriate. For contract assignments the Company shall seek work for you with appropriate market rate pay and conditions, but the pay will be at least the National Minimum Wage from time to time in force.
- You have provided your personal information to the Company or it has obtained your details from one of the databases E-Resourcing subscribes to or where you have responded to an advertisement, or where we have headhunted you.
- The Company shall provide its services to you in accordance with its privacy notice found here https://e-resourcing.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- If you are seeking a contract position, then the Company provides its services in accordance with its terms of business which vary depending on how you provide your services to the Company. Below are ‘Key Information Documents’ from the Company which should inform your decision on how to provide your services and you should notify the Company of your decision prior to it providing you with services, where practicable.
- The Company provides its services to you, free of charge, in accordance with its privacy notice, which will include maintaining your details on its database of candidates, searching for suitable opportunities for you and keeping in touch with you. When the Company introduces you to a client, having obtained your consent to the introduction, then upon mutual agreement with the client it will arrange an interview(s) on your behalf and help you conclude negotiations for a permanent or contract assignment. No guarantee can be given that an introduction will lead to a temporary assignment or permanent appointment.
- You should ensure the information we hold on you, including your curriculum vitae, is accurate and up to date. Kindly provide details of referees promptly upon request, although we will not contact referees without your agreement.
- You may give the Company a Notice of opt Out, if applicable, of the Conduct Regulations, by signing and returning a Notice of opt Out. This means the Conduct Regulations will not apply to your contract assignments unless you withdraw the opt Out and the withdrawal becomes effective.
- Your acceptance of this agreement, which summarises E-Resourcing’s free services to you shall be deemed as accepted by your request to register with E-Resourcing Ltd, unless you tell us otherwise
If you are looking to work on a Contract basis in the UK please read attached document which describes methods of engagement with E-Resourcing as a Contractor and details to you in the Key Information Documents the impact on pay depending on the method of engagement.