Workday System Support Analyst
Role: Workday System Support Analyst
Salary: £35,000 pa + 10% Bonus
Our client, a superb, globally renowned organisation in the media / entertainment space, are currently looking for a Workday System Support Analyst to come in and support and develop ongoing maintenance of Workday. The HRIS Specialist / Workday Support Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day support of Workday.
The client is open for this position to be worked remotely and/or over flexible working hours.
- Provide techno/functional support for Workday by managing ongoing configuration, design and maintenance alongside the Workday system developer.
- Assist in analyzing current processes and systems for overall effectiveness and recommend plans for continued process improvements and systems enhancements to support business strategies and operational needs.
- Serve as subject matter expert alongside the Workday system developer and effectively communicate system capabilities on Workday's Human Capital Management and Absence Management.
- Liaise between customers and third-party vendors for integration support when necessary.
- Assists with development of new reports, metrics, queries and dashboards to support stakeholder needs.
- Review, analyze and create detailed documentation of business processes and systems functionality, including workflow, program functions and steps required to execute systems transactions/processes.
- Understanding of Employee Life Cycle administration and HR business processes.
- Assess technology needs, develop and document business requirements and functional specifications, develop test conditions, conduct acceptance testing and implement solutions.
- Experience with Workday