An exciting RPA Software Development company are seeking a UI Developer to join the team in their Cheshire based Head Office.
- Develop front end design solutions on current generation and green-field projects, involving and collaborating with the rest of the development team.
- Develop and maintain UI framework/libraries that are scalable, reliable, available and manageable.
- Work within the UX/UI team and development teams to consistently move the software development process forward in terms of agility in areas of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc.
- Deliver internal and external training in UI development.
- Work closely alongside product managers, UX/UI, developers, QA, etc. to ensure epics/user stories are delivered to high quality and pragmatically.
- Run workshops involving our customer base and product stakeholders, gathering ideas/feedback and feeding these into working designs.
You will have:
- Experience of developing visually beautiful experience led products.
- Worked alongside other teams (Marketing, Product Management, Development, QA) to deliver a rich visual user interface.
- Excellent UI development and research skills, with demonstrable UI implementation and research.
- Great inter-personal communication skills able to manage tasks in line with internal and external team expectations.
- Experience in running workshops with end users and product stakeholders.
- Delivery of animation and interaction development.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS, Stylus or CSS-In-JS)
- Previous, demonstrable experience of building accessible web interfaces across multiple devices/clients.
- Solid understanding of bundling automation tools such as WebPack/Browserify or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET development, ideally C# and MVC.
Please send a CV for consideration
£60k pa + benefits