TM1/BI Developer - remote working
The role will be suitable for a technically minded individual, who is interested in combining the analytical intelligence from data and developing technical solutions to problems in data systems.
The TM1 Developer is responsible for supporting TM1(Reporting and Calculation Engine) and Power BI (visualisations) applications. This includes supporting day-to-day operations, as well as, medium and long-term development in support of business needs and strategy.
Tasks are likely to include:
- Supporting technical development initiatives including tracking cash flows, revenue growth strategies, investment opportunities etc.
- Understanding these initiatives and how they feed into forecasting, budgeting and planning activities
- Challenges current processes and ways of working, striving for an optimal level of output which both delivers on requirements in a timely fashion
- Engaging with key stakeholders and relaying information in a way that is easy to understand and provides commercial (not just process orientated) insights
- Triaging Systems Issues and ensuring end user engagement in the tools used to report and manage the business
- Familiarity with TM1 or other Olap technologies
- Familiarity with Power BI or other Data Visualisation tools
- Experience of data analysis; report building and data visualisation
- 25 days annual leave (3 additional days at Christmas)
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
If the role is of interest and you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss in more detail.