Test Manager-Automation, Manual, Project Reporting,
My client are a Utilities Regulator who are currently looking for a Test Manager with experience of leading the Test practice for the business across Manual and Automation testing. You will be responsible for a team of testers and work with the Project Management team, Business Analyst team and third party suppliers on and offshore. You ideally have worked within the Utilities space previously this is desirable not essential.
- Provide advice, guidance and strategies to programmes, projects and development teams on testing standards and practices.
- Define Test Strategies, tools and techniques to be applied for projects and programmes and produce Test Reports and other process deliverable
- Manage, govern, and co-ordinate the delivery of agreed testing services by vendors and suppliers
- Act as the point contact and or escalation for the test team and manage project risks associated with quality and testing with stakeholders
- Work with Project Managers and other project stakeholders, to share QA and Testing best practice
- Responsible for identifying and maintaining appropriate test tools and frameworks to be used for programmes and projects
- Working knowledge of test management and defect tracking tools like HP Quality Centre, Test Director, and JIRA
- Familiar with Waterfall model, V-model, Agile (SCRUM), BDD software development model