Our fast growing financial client is now seeking to recruit a Test Lead to join their Software Delivery Team. In this role, you will manage members of the Test Analyst team. You will be setting the standards for others to follow across the Testing resource pool; mentoring and supporting the development of team members whilst undertaking multiple projects of your own.
There is potential for part time remote working within this role, i.e. 3 office days and 2 remote.
As Test Lead, some of your key duties will include:
- Initiating, leading & supporting the quality and governance compliance within the IT delivery team to optimise business value
- Allocating suitable test resources to a project team upon request by a project manager.
- Ensuring the testers have an appropriate, stretching personal development plan in place.
- Assisting with test environment and data management.
- Communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project team and management.
You'll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Experience implementing policies and procedures
- Knowledge of best practice on collaborative team-working.
- Demonstrable understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience of creating test case acceptance criteria, based on User story/Business requirements.
- Exposure to automated testing via either TDD or BDD.