Our fast-growing financial client now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to join their quality assurance team.
Within this role you will be:
- Analysing Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, business processes and associated documentation to identify all test conditions and scenarios.
- Designing and implementing test cases, specifications, plans and procedures for testing all required conditions and ensuring suitable coverage and taking a risk-based approach.
- Accurately tracking and reporting testing progress
- Preparing and maintaining accurate documentation for plans, procedures and report
- Liaising with the software developers to achieve defect resolution, recommending corrective action where appropriate
- Attend project meetings and provides technical expertise as required.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be creative in writing manual and automated test plans, cases and scripts coming up with new ways to test functionality
- have experience of using Azure DevOps or equivalent software testing tool
- have experience of executing automation tests, ideally from within DevOps/VSTS
- be confident working with SQL databases (ideally MS SQL) and have experience of querying and manipulating data.
- be well organised, have exceptional attention to detail and be self-motivated to ensure software releases are completed in a timely manner
- be able to build relationships with wider company teams
- have experience of working in a fast paced, demanding environment with changing priorities
- be driven to succeed with the ability to contribute into the wider IT testing space
- enjoy learning new technology and techniques and seeing how these can be implemented within the business
- Ideally have a background in a financial services environment although this is not essential
- Ideally ISEB/ISTQB certified
Flexible Working - 3 office days, 2 days remote