Technology PMO Manager
2 days per week working in London office, 3 days remote
An exciting opportunity for a Technology PMO Manager.
You will be a core member of the IT Management team with responsibility for establishing, developing and managing the Technology Project Management Office (PMO).
The role will line manage a small team of Project Managers/Business Analysts, as well as the planning, reporting and management of risks, issues and interdependencies across the technology portfolio.
- 5+ years' PMO experience including:
- Quality management & Project Assurance
- Management Reporting
- Risk, Issue & Dependency Management
- Prior experience of setting up and running a new PMO
- Experience of working with PMO tools - portfolio management, project management, collaboration, internal social networking and data visualisation
- Experience of a range of project methodologies including Waterfall, Prince2, Agile, lean
- Some experience and knowledge of workshop design, facilitation and train the trainer training would be advantageous.
If the role sounds of interest please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.