1st and 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
1st and 2nd Line Support Engineer required to provide user, system and network administration support across multiple networks with a variety of operating systems and back of house systems.
An initial 12 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent if both parties are agreeable.
Key Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Desktop support of Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Office 365
- Knowledge of Cloud based Microsoft products (e.g. Office365, Azure AD)
- Support of Microsoft Office and variety of MS Applications
- Server support of 2008, 2012 and 2016 (not essential)
- Experience on a busy helpdesk
- A well-developed understanding of server back-of-house work, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office products (up to O365)
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience of installing, using, supporting or administering PCs, communications and network security in a Microsoft environment.
- This will include all or most of the following:
- Experience supporting most of recent versions of the Microsoft Windows Operating System;
- Experience supporting Windows Server 2008/2012/2016