Technical DMS/M-Files Consultant (Pre-Sales and Post-Sales)
Are you a Technical Consultant with previous experience providing high level pre- and post-sales DMS/M-Files technical expertise, consultancy and implementation services?
We're searching for a Technical DMS (Document Management Solutions) Consultant to support document management solutions (DMS) and services for our client, a provider of technology solutions and services to the construction sector.
The role is home based, but you will need access to a car and hold a valid UK driving licence as you will need to be able to conduct customer visits. These will mostly be in London and the South East, however travel to other parts of the UK will be required and some overseas travel may be necessary too. You need to be based near London to be able to easily access the majority of locations and the Head Office.
The main function of your job will be to develop, promote and deliver the range of high level professional technical consultancy services. In addition, you will be:
- Providing high level pre-sales and post-sales technical consultancy to enable and encourage the adoption of M-Files and customisation of it
- Working with other teams and staff members to develop implementation strategies and processes for the adoption of the nominated application(s) within live projects
- Providing pre-sales technical consultancy such as live demonstrations, recorded presentations, white papers and marketing content to assist with the promotion and sales of the nominated application(s)
- Consulting with customers and authoring of URS and FDS documents
- Data migration using both commercial tools and your own scripts
- Creation of user documentation and user training videos
- Provision of 3rd-line technical support and escalated customer support requests logged by the support department
The successful candidate will have:
- Specific experience delivering M-Files implementations or familiarity with other ECM systems
- The ability to work confidently in a customer facing pre-sales environment
- The ability to impart technical and product knowledge to colleagues and prospects at a basic and high level
- Database experience with one or more of the following; MS SQL, SQL Express, MS Access, Firebird
Candidates who are currently installing and configuring the following systems would be of particular interest:
M-Files, Bentley's ProjectWise, OpenText LiveLink, Documentum or InfoArchive, Autodesk Vault, Alfresco, Laserfiche, Docuware, Nuxeo
Interested? Please click apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01372 748444