Tech Lead (Mulesoft and AWS) - remote working with occasional travel to south Oxford office
Sponsorship is possible for this role
This will be a hands-on opportunity in which you will be responsible for taking a lead role running different projects. You will be directly responsible for running the technical releases of a scrum team and you will be mentoring a team 5-6 developers working with you in those projects. You will also build new platforms and tools to the highest quality and reliability to enable us to continue our transition to a microservice oriented architecture and integration of new third-party services.
- Experience in architecture, design and implementation of MuleSoft integration and integration experience along with Java based solutions (like Spring)
- AWS cloud platforms and their API gateway in iPaaS offerings.
- Docker native or AWS-managed with Kubernetes.
- Ideally MCPA or MCIA Certified
- Expert with Microservices Architecture, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Delivery with versioning control tools.
- Hands on with Java 8+, Java EE, JUnit, Mockito.
- Hands on with Databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB or others
- Hands on with iPaaS solutions focused on MuleSoft CloudHub, Mule 4.x runtime and DataWeave expression language.
- Hands on with Mule 4 Connectors Force.com, SAP and AWS and Anypoint CloudHub Data Gateway.
- Hands on experience with any Build Tools & Software's like Maven, Gradle, Unix, Travis CI, Circle CI, Jenkins etc.
- Must be an expert of the low-level technical design patterns with Java, Databases so that a system are developed vertical and horizontal.
- Thorough with Data Structures and Algorithms to be able to mentor team to write efficient code.
- Demonstrable experience on Test-Driven Development.
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead a Development Team working on digital transformation Systems & Services to our customers and business.
- Recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform.
- Work on the adoption iPaaS solutions with a focus on MuleSoft Any point platform inclusive of API manager, Design Center, Exchange and Studio.
- Hands-on contribution to the technical code and design documentation
- Deep real-world Force.com integration deliveries experience of enterprise software systems using industry standard such as HTTP/HTTPS, JSON/XML, RESTful/SOAP Webservices.
- Design low level design, technical specification, system design and application design.
- Identify and address architectural challenges
- Develop vertical specific reusable assets that will streamline the development process.
- Define system architecture for data integration and data management.
- Help define development best practices and mentor the developers.
- Support testing & deployment of the integration solutions.
- 25 days annual leave
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
If the role sounds of interest and you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.