Talend ETL Developer
Our client a market leading media company is looking for an experienced Talend ETL Developer on a contract basis as part of the Business Intelligence/Analytics team.
The Talend ETL developer will be working on an exciting project and will be responsible for developing applications and processes.
The Talend ETL developer must understand the development and maintenance techniques surrounding efficient data movement, data-management and data-integration being that the position is with an emphasis on the Extract-Transform-Lead(ETL).
Talend ETL Developer Main Responsibilities
- Works with the BI team to understand solution vision and create data integration design
- Designs, develops, automates, and supports complex applications to extract, transform, and load data from multiple sources into accessible and performant structures that support analytic needs
- Oversees basic and advanced transformation activities such as normalisation, cleansing, aggregation, summarisation, and integration
- Plans and conducts ETL unit and development tests; monitors results and takes corrective action
- Experience of Talend
- Must have at least 3-5 years' experience with design, development, automation, and support of applications to extract, transform, and load data
- Must have written ETL within a BI environment
- Proficient in SQL and SQL scripts
- Ability to work in an agile environment