Systems Analyst - West Sussex
The role is transformational in nature working with senior managers and the IT director to deliver innovative technology products and services to the organisation. The candidate will work closely with internal staff to document the functional solution and manage their technical delivery to time, cost and quality using internal resources, partners and suppliers.
This high-profile position works alongside the IT Director to shape the IT strategy and roadmap. They will then be responsible for the delivery of key roadmap items.
Delivering these roadmap items will require collaboration with the technical designer and the business change team to deliver the benefits back into the business.
In addition, the role helps further bind business and technology through the building of collaborative relationships and continuous improvements across the organisation.
- History of creation of functional specifications (Analysis - bridging the user and developer gap)
- Workflow/process improvement in a Software development environment (UI requirements)
- Design software solutions (can see it working)
- Leading and taking the key application improvements forward (by being the champion/product owner - generate the ideas)
- Take the changes/improvements through the development process (project mgt, specification, QA, and implement into BAU
- Ability to pick up new concepts and complexity quickly
If the role sounds of interest and you feel you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role.