System Administrator (Windows, Linux)
Role: System Administrator (Windows, Linux)
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £55,000 pa
I have a dynamic client in Central London that are currently looking for an experienced System Administrator, who has worked with both Windows and Linux, to come in and join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator who is able to work well as part of a team with both onshore and offshore team members.
- Patch management
- System Monitoring and troubleshoot alerts
- User management
- Execute upgrades
- Take part in Agile / Scrum ceremonies
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS & WINS, Domains, Workgroups
- Knowledge of Linux OS including Ubuntu, Amazon, Redhat
- Knowledge of Windows OS including Windows 2008, Windows 2012 and Windows 2016
- Knowledge of Virtual machines and Cloud computing
This is a cracking opportunity to join a globally renowned household name. This organisation offers the chance to work with new technologies and encourages career progression. If you have the required skills and are keen to take the next step in your career, then apply now to find out more!