System Design Analyst- Design, Architecture, Infrastructure, Software
My client are a Utilities company based in London looking for a Systems Design Analyst who will play a key role in maintaining the overall design of their service including systems, processes and technology. You will have experience working in a System Design / Technical Architecture function ideally within the Utilities space. This role you will work alongside the Development, Testing and Change teams on the continuing improvement of the company's current systems. You will be responsible for the Design of the services and will be responsible for creating documentation that will be presented to Stakeholders. If you have come from a development background or a technical system analyst background that would be an advantage but is not essential for this role.
- Experience working in a Systems Design or Solution / Technical architecture
- Ability to accurately design and produce necessary documentation to communicate the solution design to stakeholders
- Proficient in using system design techniques for solution definition covering system architecture including component and infrastructure design, interface definitions and data models.
- Microsoft Office, especially Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working with 3rd Parties/ Vendors
- The ability to build and maintain professional relationships with regulatory bodies
- Ability to comprehend complex information and translate it into understandable written and illustrative material