System/Software/Business Analyst-Software,Utilities, Electricity
My client are Utilities pricing regulator based in London who are currently looking for a System/Buseinss Analyst. This role will be working on a number of internal systems and you will be responsible for how to improve the software/what requirements each team needs the software to do.
Focus of the role is to devise and implement the design of systems, processes and technology for the EMR programme.
You will be working with stakeholders and be responsible for producing reports, as well as providing advice and technical support.
- Manage all systems and IT infrastructure used for the EMR programme, in line with policy changes/updates.
- Work closely with business analysts, developers and various stakeholders within the business.
- Develop systems architecture using logical models of components and interfaces.
- Business mapping for technical requirements/technology solutions, in line with objectives.
- Manage design artefacts and design documentation.
- Liaise with stakeholders to provide advice and support, in line with technical strategies/policies.
- Experience in Energy/utilities/regulation/engineering/IT or similar.
- Working knowledge of EMR regulations, EMRS obligations and BSC is desirable.
- Comfortable with Waterfall and Agile, as well as UML.