SQL Database Administrator-SQL DBA, SSRS
My client are a global service provider who are looking for a SQL DBA for a fast growing IT team based in Ipswich. You will work alongside the Business Analysis team working directly with end clients on data reports and administration. You will be working with multiple end clients on a number of projects and will be required to make sure all projects are completed and documented to deadlines that have been agreed.
- SQL Server Administration
- Reporting and Documentation
- Co-ordinate data changes to Databases in DEV UAT and Production Environments
- Learn processes from other members of team and produce documentation beneficial to the entire team for inclusion in central knowledge store.
- Liaise with BAs and Clients to code and implement Data Import and Reporting Requirements to business-critical systems
- Required to maintain and provide best practice around general housekeeping, administration and documentation
- Modify programmes to enhance processing performance.
- Provide day-to-day management of alerts for databases and services that are used by applications.
- Perform a combination of Development and Support Tasks as required.