SQL Database Administrator-SQL DBA, T-SQL, Reports
My client are a global service provider who are looking for a SQL DBA for a fast growing IT team based in Ipswich. You will work alongside the Business Analysis team working directly with end clients on data reports and administration. You will be working with multiple end clients on a number of projects and will be required to make sure all projects are completed and documented to deadlines that have been agreed.
- SQL DBA Experience with SQL 2005, 2008 and 2012+ in a commercial environment.
- In depth knowledge of T-SQL, Implementing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and Functions.
- SSRS and SSIS.
- Ability to communicate both directly with third parties and technically within the team.
- Ability to liaise with staff to understand and document procedures
- Experience with database failover and database disaster recovery solutions
- Microsoft Certification (MCTS, MCTIP) SQL Server 2005, 2008 Implementation and Maintenance (or equivalent) an advantage
- Familiarity with merge replication, partitioning, mirroring, multi-site networking also useful