Customer Communication Management Platform
Solution Architect/Analyst required for Customer communications and Document management.
The goal of customer communications and document management is to provide a Customer Communication Management Platform with the capability of centrally managing the design and processing of any communication to be sent externally through any channel (mail, SMS, letter, mobile, push notifications, social media,…).
The Architect/Analyst will work in close collaboration with our domain experts, technical teams and internal business to review and finalize requirements for a future-oriented end to end solution architecture, select through RFP the best solution and elaborate the technical roadmap.
- Understand, analyse and challenge the business needs
- Understand, analyse and challenge the technical challenges linked to a large organisation
- Elaborate the end to end Solution Architecture
- Prospect the market for a solution fitting our needs through an RFP
- Elaborate the roadmap for implementation, including budget and timing
- Provide analysis for projects/initiatives on current solution
- Support the improvement plan on current solution
Engineer in IT or equivalent by experience
Knowledge of Customer communication and Document management Platforms
Strong analytical skills
Acquainted to operational constraints in a large environment
Experience in RFx
Open minded and creative
Excellent communication skills
Able to negotiate in order to resolve conflicts and drive to decisions
Telecommunications experience is a plus
Acquainted with the application architecture in the BSS/OSS is a plus
Very good written and verbal knowledge of English, French and Dutch.