Solution Architect (.NET/SDLC/Cloud)
This role with my client in Surrey is to support the Enterprise Architect in delivering an IT architecture that is in alignment with the business mission, strategy and processes, and to assist with the delivery of Roadmap initiatives that provide the IT capabilities to support the business's needs, ensuring the technical integrity and high quality of the systems and solutions created.
The Solution Architect is a creative problem solver with excellent verbal and visual communication skills. They will have an understanding of enterprise full stack architecture. Familiarity with IT and system development concepts and techniques inclusive of Cloud, Micro services, Event-Driven and API-Centric Architecture and application development methodologies.
The candidate will have at least 2 years' experience within a Technical Architect role, preferably gained in the Financial sector, delivering global solution and platforms.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design of overall system and solution architecture, system integration and implementation strategy
- Creation and review of the Solution Architecture Design Documentation for the Change/ASM portfolio
- Take responsibility within a project team for the quality of the solution being delivered to the business, providing the policies, standards and guidelines defined within the organisation's IT Strategy, ensuring solutions are delivered that satisfy functional and non-functional requirements
- Be accountable to the Enterprise Architect for ensuring solutions are in alignment with the strategic Roadmap or target architecture
- In agreement with the Enterprise Architect, identify tactical approaches for solutions that do not dovetail into the future state vision
- Work with architects within other enterprise domains to ensure Infrastructure, Information Model and Security meets both the project and enterprise requirements
- Presentation of Design Documentation to the organisation's appropriate governance authorities and boards
- 2+ years' experience within a Technical Architect role, preferably gained in the Financial sector
- Excellent Communication skills
- Software development lifecycle & methodologies
- Requirements analysis
- Good Analytical & Creative problem solving
- Event driven & service-oriented architectures
- Technology skills spanning: MS Technology stack, .NET, Web, Cloud, integrated platforms
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- MS Azure Services
- Application & infrastructure design
- TOGAF Certified
- Financial Services
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and vendors
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Katie Parker in confidence on 01372 748 444 / firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is unable to sponsor applicants so please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.