Java Developer/Team Leader/Development Manager/Dev Manager/Software Manager/Line Management/
Due to client growth there is a need for an experienced Development Manager to manage a small Digital Products team. You must have a strong knowledge and background in Java and be experienced managing a team of Developers. You need to be passionate about coding, yet happy not being hands but monitoring and ensuring your team of Developers are coding to the highest standard.
You will have responsibility for delivering quality software on time and within budget providing maximum business value.
- Direct management and development of teams of developers and testers across multiple digital streams
- Be resilient, able to deal with problems and deliver outcomes under pressure
- Define the quality and productivity standards for the teams and personally review individual deliverables to ensure adherence
- Review the Software Designs
- Assist and mentor the development team; developing their coding skills to ensure a quality product
- Structure and monitor the development team
- Manage software development
- Strong stakeholder management
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Product Managers.
- Manage our development lifecycle processes
- Experienced Java Development background
- Experience of running software development teams and software project management
- Experienced in monitoring and planning the performance of others
- Excellent communication skills, coupled with the ability to effectively and authentically influence
- Resilient and thrives on getting the job done with the team to drive our success