Software Developer (Node.js, AWS)
Role: Software Developer (Node.js, AWS)
Location: SW London
Salary range: Up to £45,000 pa
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer to join a dynamic media company, who are looking to expand their development teams within a brand new department of the business. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of software, digital products and websites that are crucial to the client's business strategy.
The client is currently in the process of moving away from their legacy technologies and are building future platforms using Node.js, AWS, React, MongoDB and more, and they are looking to bring on people who will help to drive this project forward.
- E2E Delivery of software applications from design through to development and testing (automation)
- Ensure that technology standards and tools support the business strategy
- Uphold the quality of solutions delivered and take ownership of features and applications worked on
- Stay up to date with industry research, applications, tech trends and innovations
Key experience required:
- AWS Lambda
- Experience working in Agile environments
If you are an up and coming developer looking to further your career, then this could be the role for you. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious media company and a very exciting time. Apply now to find out more!