Context of the mission
My client is looking for a SharePoint and Office365 subject matter expert, focusing on business consulting, business analysis & requirement elicitation, solutioning, training & support.
Responsibilities of the Sharepoint Expert
- Ensure best in class maintenance and monitoring services to deployed SharePoint solutions and functionalities, guaranteeing their continuous availability, reliability and efficiency
- Level 3 maintenance and support of the SharePoint Server platform, with special attention collaboration sites belonging to Europe.
- Level 1 maintenance and support of the SharePoint Online
- Support super user network and key-stakeholders, maintaining their knowledge level, providing service report and advice, organizing training and workshops. Actively participate to discussions and community forums
- Lifecycle management of solutions with focus on requests, change, release and test management; keep a proper documentation level of all solutions to deliver.
- Incident follow up with focus for collaboration sites.
- Increase solution performance and utilization efficiency through improvement initiatives, SharePoint internal promotion and training, SharePoint and industry standards best practices and recommendations.
- Support transition of development to production and related knowledge acquisition.
- Participate in projects where SharePoint is a core component.
Profile of the Sharepoint Expert
- Degree, preferable master (minimum Bachelor) within Business Administration / Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 6 years relevant professional experience. Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience designing solutions for SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Strong analytical skills combined with good level of communication and training skills.
- Experience implementing and enabling Intranets & Collaboration in large companies using SharePoint. Other functional areas such BI, Search and Integration are a plus.
- Additional Nintex and Microsoft Flow expertise are a plus
- Experience in Web related activities such as user experience design and web analytics will be appreciated.
- Proven ability to assess business requirements, design and communicate functional analysis, produce tests plans, develop solution alternatives and produce technical design documents.
- Combined knowledge and interest mix between business and technology
- Experience in ITIL processes and service outsourcing are a plus
- Project management experience. Project Management certification is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment.
- Structured, customer service minded, team-player, proactive and highly committed
- English (fluent written and spoken) language is a must