Service/Vendor Management- Vendors, Utilities, Electricity
My client are a Utilities Regulator who are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager/Vendor Manager. You will need to ideally have worked within the Utilities space but this not essential. You will be responsible for ensuring the service meets business needs throughout its life, which will include the management of risks and continuous service improvement. This will also involve significant involvement with stakeholders from Architecture, Design Authority and Supply Chain Management teams.
You will be involved in the day to day running and monitoring of existing live services, ensuring they remain fit for purpose. This will include service management of the outsourced service desk function and incident/problem management. You will ensure incidents are resolved with minimum disruptions to business users and customers.
- You will assist in the planning and organising of effective service monitoring, ensuring performance targets are achieved whilst identifying risks/issues.
- Service Management function which primarily manages a large IT supplier that hosts and operates the 24/7
- Deliver service management governance for outsourced suppliers including incident management, problem management and continuous service improvement.
- Collaborate with suppliers to develop and deliver on service improvement plans where service levels and KPIs are not met.
- Proficient in all aspects of service management activities with a good understanding of Service Management best practice (ITIL framework).