We are currently looking for a highly customer focused individual able to provide first and second line support to our employees.
The IT Service Desk team supports employee facing IT Systems, including Office365, VMWare Horizon 7 and Sophos, for over 400 employees around the world. The successful candidate will be a first point of contact regarding IT issues and queries by providing initial support, ownership of tickets and successful resolutions with customer service always in mind.
Responsibilities will also include the provisioning of Mac and Windows computers, zero clients, iPads and iPhones, maintaining the company's new audio-visual meeting room technology with interactive screens, new user account setup, leaver decommission and managing software licence records.
Knowledge & previous experience
- ITIL understanding, experience of dealing with process improvements
- Understanding / Knowledge of Agile working
- Established working experience of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Proven technical problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Gained previous experience in a similar Service Desk / IT Support role
- Proven outstanding customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly environment for a company who offer excellent benefits.
Please send a CV for consideration.