Service Delivery Manager-Healthcare, ISO, Incident, Problem
My client are a private Healthcare Company based in Newcastle who are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager. In this role you will be working with the IT Support team on the daily management of any incidents or problems internally and also on the customer side. You will work with a number of different NHS customers in the role and will be working in a rapidly growing IT team.
- Responsible for the Day to Day Management, Operation and Service Improvement of the IT Support team.
- Ensuring we meet our deliverables as stated in Customer SLA
- Ensuring change control is implemented in conjunction with the Infrastructure Manager where required and conforming to the company process and standards.
- Resolving Incidents and Problems both directly from customers and through Technical Escalation and Third party suppliers
- Develop, manage, measure and report on key service-level metrics, including average response time, first-contact resolution rate, mean time to repair, call avoidance, demand mix and end-user satisfaction
- Managing compliance and adherence to the group IT ISO standards including ISO27001, 90001 and 20000