Service Delivery Analyst- Problem, Incident, Service Delivery Management
My client are a Utilities company based in London who are looking for Service Delivery Analyst. You will ideally have worked within the Utilities industry but this is not essential.
You will work with the Design and Delivery department, assisting in the transition of services to the live service in the Operations department. You will be responsible for ensuring the service meets business needs throughout its life, which will include the management of risks and continuous service improvement. This will also involve significant involvement with stakeholders from Architecture, Design Authority and Supply Chain Management teams.
* Proficient in all aspects of service management activities with a good understanding of Service Management best practice (ITIL framework).
* Proficient at identifying, assessing and mitigating risk to the delivery of operational process that could result in a degradation of service levels and process performance.
* Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
* Ability to develop appropriate relationships with customers and suppliers.
* Experience working with cloud services including SalesForce and Azure is preferred.