Senior Support Analyst - Application Support - .Net / DevOps
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a global organisation in their Application Support Department who are responsible for Application Support, Application configuration, change management and quality assurance.
The Senior Support Analyst takes the lead role in the resolution of incidents including:
- In depth troubleshooting and forensic analysis
- Impact analysis of interfaces and application integrations
- Back end analysis
- Performing platform support and/or writing and executing scripts
- Recreating issues for bug resolution
You will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Ability to break down complex problems and provide expert advice on Applications.
- Understand clean code principles and practise Test Driven Development
- Ability to take ownership of technical incidents and work with applications teams
- Excellent writing and editing skills for technical documentation
- Experience in hands-on advanced IT Application support
- Experience in the software development life cycle including business analysis and deployment
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of Integrated systems and applications
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, business, or other relevant field preferred or significant relevant industry experience
Ideally your CV will also demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience working with .NET ecosystems.
- Knowledge and experience working with ASP.NET and C#
You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to multi-task, work autonomously and work effectively under pressure.
Please send a CV detailing the above required experience for consideration.