Senior Sitecore Engineer (ASP.NET/MVC/C#/ORM/OO/CI)
Our client, a digital agency in Central London in looking for a Senior Sitecore Engineer to join their team, with experience in writing high quality ASP.NET MVC, C# code on Sitecore 8.1 and 8.2 platforms.
As a Senior Sitecore Engineer you will work in an agile environment to conceive, describe and craft digital services. You will be part of a friendly team working on and driving forward high profile projects, building responsive websites and mobile applications integrated with many different platforms and services. You'll gain exposure to the full stack utilising continuous integration processes and a broad range of technologies to deliver a high-quality customer focused experience across a range of devices.
The key skills you will require to be successful in this role are:
- Experience of developing on Sitecore platforms, especially Sitecore versions 8.1+
- Love to use ORMs including Sitecore Glass Mapper
- Brilliant knowledge of Sitecore MVC and ASP.NET MVC
- Hands on C# programming experience using Design Patterns
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Knowledge of Team City, Octopus Deploy, MSBuild and Continuous Integration
- Experience of performance tracing and optimisation (HTTP and beyond)
- A good knowledge of Git, branching, pull request and continuous integration strategies
- Ability to convert client requirements into stories and tasks, write acceptance criteria and provide estimates for delivery
- Ability and desire to lead and directly manage other Sitecore engineers including day to day mentoring, formal line management and appraisals.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Parker in confidence on 01372 748 444 / firstname.lastname@example.org