Senior SEO Manager
If you are looking for a collaborative, supportive, welcoming and fun, leading British ecommerce business with a fast growing international presence then we urge you to read on….
The business is seeking an experienced and talented Senior SEO Manager to join their exciting marketing team! As a Senior SEO Manager your main responsibilities will include planning, implementation and managing their entire SEO strategy. With their online presence being extremely important to their growth, this position will play a key role in stearing the business' overall success.
Role duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement their entire SEO strategy.
- Deliver sound technical SEO recommendations and work closely with their tech team to implement them for all UK and European markets.
- Define, implement and manage a thorough onsite SEO content roadmap and work closely with their content production team to deliver it
- Guide, manage and take accotabilty for a SEO / PR agency delivering contextually relevant link building campaigns.
- Manage a six-figure SEO budget and allocate its spend across 5 countries.
- Coordinate closely with their Brand, Tech, Professional Services and Commercial/Marketing teams to deliver on-site, technical, and off-site SEO initiatives.
- You must be data-driven. Combine data across analytics platforms, keyword-level data and business data; identifying topportunities for company growth and identify key SEO KPIs.
- Continually test, learn, and deploy R&D SEO initiatives.
- Communicate SEO strategy and priorities with stakeholders, and provide regular reviews of performance, progress and actions.
- Lead, mentor and manage a high-performance SEO Team.
- Coach and develop team members' SEO capabilities and knowledge.
- Set quarterly objectives and key results. Monitor and report on progress to the companies Commercial Director.
Role requirements and qualifications
- At least 4 years SEO experience in ecommerce and preferably on an international scope.
- Have a strong track record of planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Able to manage inhouse teams and agencies.
- Have strong knowledge of SEO (on-site, technical, and also off-site) and it's role in the wider marketing mix (PPC, CRM, Brand etc).
- Ability to clearly communicate complex SEO topics
- Confidently able to use Excel in order to analyse, assimilate, and report data insights.
- Excellent technical expertise (note: this role will be heavier on the tech side of SEO, however link building is also critical).
- Confidently able to use SEO tools including, SEMRush, aHrefs, Getstart, Majestic SEO, and Search Console.