Senior Product Owner - Customer CRM / Marketing / Loyalty
My client are a worldwide leader in the gaming industry and work with some of the highest profile clients in the gaming sector. They are looking for a senior product owner to have responsibility for a number of tools within their CRM and to help clients use them to develop beautiful customer journeys that will add real value.
You will be passionate about user engagement and have previous experience of driving products and features through CRM systems - ideally in the gaming space but not limited to this sector.
You will become the SME on the capabilites of the CRM and be able to present your products to end clients so that can really see what is capable. You will be running end-2-end campaigns and always be thinking about the "what next can we do" from a high level business perspective.
This is a true product owner role and you will need to have experience of developing CRM related products and driving them through to fruition. You will work with the development team to advise them on any new functionality required by end clients.
- Proven product management in the areas of CRM, Loyalty and communications tools OR experience in utilizing such tools within the online gaming industry and involvement in defining product enhancements
- Results focused individual seeking out new and innovative ways to add commercial value to the operation
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal / influencing skills
- Experience in user journey mapping and producing requirements documentation
- Ability to manage a team effectively to build strong working relationships with people across the business as well as third parties