Senior IT Business Analyst - Utilities/Gas/Billing/Smart Meter
We have a permanent opportunity for an experienced Senior IT Business Analyst to join our multi-national Client in their South Surrey offices.
You will have experience of delivering projects start to finish, and of leading a team of BAs, production support and project management. Utility-based background with knowledge of Supply Point Administration, Billing or Metering processes is essential for this position. Experience leading a team or mentoring of Junior BAs would be an advantage.
Technical Skills required:
- Experience working on IT systems including Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and MSD
- Good knowledge of UML modelling.
- Good understanding of SOA.
- Accustomed to work with technical vendors and third parties.
- Understanding of, and exposure to, project methodologies such as Agile, Prince 2 and their relevant tools
In return for your hard work, in addition to an attractive salary, our Client offers great benefits including a bonus scheme.
Should you be interested in this opportunity and have the required experience in the Utilities industry please apply to register your interest.