About The Position:
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join their PMO team.
The role can be offered as part remote and fully remote
Within this position you will be:
- Operating in a Programme of work, managing complex requirements for software development, infrastructure, architecture, and integration projects in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Taking ownership of the business and or technical changes from conception through to the delivery and handover to BAU.
- Bridging the gap between the technical delivery and business teams, with the ability to effectively communicate at both levels, including being responsible for arranging & facilitate highly technical discussions to achieve the overall desired outcomes.
- Elicit and document requirements using industry standard techniques; workshops, interviews, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, task & workflow analysis.
- Liaising with their leadership teams, their functional managers, internal users and other project teams to ensure successful delivery & transition to BAU.
To be successful in this position you will need to:
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Proven experience of working with Business and IT Portfolios.
- Provide leadership, guidance, problem solving and diplomacy skills to internal and external stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with sponsors, senior stakeholders and team members.
- Proven breadth and depth of experience of industry standard Business Analysis techniques, with a proactive approach to requirements elicitation.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills; can think outside the box and challenge perception
- Experience of managing and developing a team
Benefits includes, a well-defined contribution group pension scheme, income protection, life assurance, an array of health and wellbeing options which include private healthcare cover and an onsite gym. This is coupled with their excellent Learning and Development offering.