***Digital Marketing / Business Analyst / E-commerce / CRM / Customer Experience / Retail / Automotive / BA***
Digital Business Analyst (1-year contract)
*Please only apply for this role if you have the following:
5+ years-experience working as a Digital Business Analyst
Extensive experience working on Customer Experience, CRM, E-commerce an Digital Marketing projects
Retail/Digital experience is desirable
Daily rate: up to £500.00 per day depending on experience level
Start date: ASAP
Contract duration: 1-year
Location: Epsom, Surrey
An exciting opportunity to join a major customer centric digital transformation programme with a multi-national automotive company based in Epsom, Surrey
As a Digital Business Analyst, you will:
- Support the programme team to create the Business Change Roadmap for digital and to execute it working with the Business and IT stakeholders.
- Lead strategic change from initiation to execution and benefits realisation, provide the business with end to end change support.
- Very hands on, end to end change, deployment, gathering requirements, understanding customer initiative.
- Collaborate with the Business on the need & nature of change to leverage opportunities and manage challenges.
- Work independently when required to identify opportunities, challenge conventional thinking and then shape, prioritise and drive the execution of their change needs with a focus on delivering the desired customer outcomes.
The Successful Applicant:
For the Digital Business Analyst to be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Customer experience projects.
- Automotive / Retail / Digital sector experience is highly desirable
- Experience of delivering customer centric end to end change.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Experience in full business analyst life cycle including gathering/documenting business requirements, data analysis,
process mapping, understanding customer initiative, UAT testing etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
- Display a high level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex business change initiatives.
- BA qualifications
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Lee Barham in confidence:
T: 01372 748444