Senior Business Analyst - Business Process Management
Remote with occasional meetings in the office in south Oxford
The company is implementing workflow management system capabilities which help orchestrate end-to-end processes and achieve high levels of automation across business processes.
The suitable candidate will be an experienced Senior Business Analyst with Business Process Mapping and Discovery experience. The company will provide training on the automation tool selected and the opportunity to build knowledge of business process/work flow automation.
- Strong SNR Business Analyst who has worked in software development
- Experience of owning the process to illicit requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Has experience of prcess mapping/discovery
- Running process workshops and owning the end to end requirement capturing
- Documenting the output of process workshops (UML BPMN 2.0)
- Feedback of findings, in appropriate ways to appropriate levels, not just 1 size fits all
- Documenting results in user cases to development teams
If the role sounds of interest and you have the experience required please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.