Senior Application Support Analyst
Role: Senior Application Support Analyst
Salary range: £35,000-£40,000
Senior Support Analyst - Application Support - .Net / DevOps
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a global organisation in their Application Support Department who are responsible for Application Support, Application configuration, change management and quality assurance.
The Senior Support Analyst takes the lead role in the resolution of incidents including:
- In depth troubleshooting and forensic analysis
- Impact analysis of interfaces and application integrations
- Back end analysis
- Performing platform support and/or writing and executing scripts
- Recreating issues for bug resolution
You will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Ability to break down complex problems and provide expert advice on DI Applications.
- Ability to take ownership of technical incidents and work with applications teams
- Excellent writing and editing skills for technical documentation
- Experience in hands-on advanced IT support (Level 2+)
- Experience in the software development life cycle including business analysis and deployment
- Knowledge of MS Office, inclusive of Visio, Frontpage and Sharepoint
- In depth knowledge of SQL including scripting
- Knowledge of Integrated systems and applications
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, business, or other relevant field preferred or significant relevant industry experience
Ideally your CV will also demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience working with Sitecore, .NET, HTML technologies
- Knowledge and experience working with VM Fusion, VM Parallels, MAC OS, IIS, XML, CMS
- Knowledge and experience working with VB.NET, ASP.NET and C Sharp
- Knowledge and experience working with IIS
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework.
- A good level of understanding Dev Ops activities including Cloud operations, Network and Server configuration.
- Support Center Analyst Certification
You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to multi-task, work autonomously and work effectively under pressure.
Please send a CV detailing the above required experience for consideration.