We have a current opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer/Tech Lead on a contract basis. The position will be based in Brussels but with some home working (max 3 days per week).
The Senior .NET Developer develops applications according to agreed functional requirements, non-functional requirements, architectural principles, timelines and budgets in order to support the core business processes of the Organization in line with the business needs and quality requirements.
He/she works collaboratively with technical and business team members to develop and maintain business solutions and oversees functionally (Senior) or hierarchically (Tech Lead) the .Net team development activities.
You will be allocated to an application team responsible to maintain, enhance, or upgrade applications related to short-term balancing activities for gas and power markets.
Your main activities are:
Full stack .net application development, including microservices as per functional and non-functional requirements.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in line with the solution design where applicable.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Help building, finetuning and applying of coding practices
- Debug and maintain existing applications.
- Provides technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
- Writes automated test cases in addition to production code.
- Integrate the code in a (continuous) integration and deployment chain.
- Provide operational support to resolve production issues.
- Oversee functionally (Senior) or hierarchically (Tech Lead) the .Net team development activities.
- To work full time from Home and/or Brussels Offices (min 2 days per week)
- As from July 2022 till December 2022
For further information about this position please apply.