Senior .Net Developer
- 10 years solid development experience on transactional and front- end applications
- A proven track record of delivering and supporting mission critical applications and their integration with core
transactional platforms and databases.
- Minimum 5 years' experience of object oriented applications development in a .NET and web services environment,
- .NET 2005/2008/2012+
- Best practice and design patterns including TOGAF
- SQL Server 2005/2012/2016
- T-SQL stored procedures
- ASP.Net and MVC 3.0/4.0
- XML and Web Services
- Solid database design experience/data modelling, for SQL Server.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools such as Nunit.
- Experience of source control and version control.
My client requires a Senior Developer/Technical Architect who is experienced in leading small development teams to deliver projects to time and budget and developing n-tier component based designs using OO development methodologies. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of delivering robust, high availability transactional web applications to time and budget. He or she will be enthusiastic and pro-active, with the drive and commitment to work effectively in a challenging environment.
The candidate will have 10 years' development experience, at least half of this working in .NET and web services environment, as well as having extensive experience covering all aspects of the development life cycle. The candidate will have had experience of mentoring and developing more junior staff and have a minimum of 3 years-experience at a Senior Developer, Team Leader or Project Leader level.
This candidate will work as a part of the Digital Leadership team to bring a holistic view of designs across the Digital applications and set clear direction on development best practices across each of the development teams.