C# / .NET / Developer / AWS connect / Avaya CTI / .NET Core / MVC / SQL Server / MS SQL
Senior .Net Developer - Epsom, Surrey
Salary: up to £55,000 depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
Reporting to the Head of Software Development and working very closely with CIO, you will have a strong background and proven track in software development lifecycle and implementation of the integrations for web and application-based projects.
In this role leverages analytical technical knowledge to grow designing scalable solutions of the Software based services. Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. You will be involved throughout development lifecycle (Scoping, Design, Development, configuration, implementation and ongoing operations) of higher-level services such as the SaaS layers;
You will have a strong background in enterprise technologies, an understanding of design patterns, coding, software testing, and dependency management and will lead new services roll-outs with likeminded developers.
You must be able to demonstrate extensive back-end experience in codding and you must be experienced in database design or experience working on high traffic multi-tiered applications is highly desired.
The role includes the following but not limited to:
- You will be a key developer in the growing and experienced team of likeminded development team located in-house and offshore, who create and support proof of concept (POCs)/demos, websites, real time applications, effective solutions and backend services.
- You will work on new applications and support to migrate existing legacy .Net Portals while working closely with internal customers and project teams, business partners and third-party suppliers.
- Design and maintain web APIs used by web apps
- Design, develop, test and maintain various custom applications
- Troubleshoot real time issues, develop solutions and maintenance plans for applications and environment
- Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate must have 10+ years of overall IT experience with minimum of Minimum 8+ years of development experience on C# and .Net and .Net Core as a developer, 5+ years as Web API and MVC developer Ideally candidate should come from the development environments which has heavily involved web and application development, webservices and advanced DB programming.
- Extensive experience ideally with over 6 years' experience in Ms SQL and programming skills MS SQL - SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016 T-SQL coding, Stored procedures, functions, service brokers
- Experience in Architecting Software Solutions projects
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, able to balance multiple projects and tasks, complete them successfully, and within timelines
- Extensive experience in task estimation and experience in sprint planning with the team and in a structured SDLC, - - - SCRUM development environment
- Experience of building B2C systems, utilising microservices and N-tier architecture within Agile methodologies .
- Experience of Git and Git-flow processes with exposure to CI/CD set-ups
- Exposure to continuous integration setup, ideally Octopus and Jenkins
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- 2 years Minimum experience with Twilio Api's or AWS Connect, or Avaya CTI technologies will be a bonus.
- Any knowledge or exposure to content management systems
- Some understanding of NoSQL databases and Queuing such as RabbitMQ Or Redis.
- Exposure to working with Azure, Amazon or private cloud to leverage the benefits of cloud computing
- Understanding of security, optimisation and caching
- Experience of IIS and webserver setup needed for the APIs, configurations etc.
- Experience and exposure of working in real time systems preferable in a service provider environment.
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Knowledge of satellite communications, GPRS and other communication protocol
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Athena Antoniou email@example.com / 01372 748444