Senior .NET developer
Our client is actively looking for a Senior .NET C# developer - at least 5Y of experience in development to join one of his PSM teams. The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series of critical core-applications.
- Product Support
- Product Maintenance
- Product Enhancement
- Project Services
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments, … .
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software. * Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Propose Architectural improvements of existing products.
- Together with the Technical Architect participate in design phase of new products.
- Ability to develop on the .Net platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
- Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics.
- Experience in implementing software development good practices.
- Experience in maintaining complex software systems with a large codebase.
- Affinity with the technical stack used by the team:
- .Net Core 3.1 / .Net Framework
- NET WebApi / WCF
- RabbitMQ or affinity with other Messaging platforms
- Entity Framework or NHibernate
- SqlServer or Oracle
- Unit testing
- Design patterns