My client is a highly regarded cloud software vendor, rapidly expanding and gaining market share driven by the superb user experience of their product.
They are now seeking a security architect, ideally based out of London, with some international travel occasionally involved.
The role deviates slightly from the normal security architect remit, in that as well as excellent technical aptitude, the successful candidate must also be very comfortable in stakeholder engagement and possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Thorough proven knowledge of IT security architecture - roadmap development, development of security controls, domain management, vulnerability assessment etc.
- Assisting sales teams with due diligence, providing guidance and expertise
- Very competent technical knowledge of security and enterprise architecture
- Thorough background covering encryption technologies, network architecture, authentication etc.
- Working knowledge of security guidelines and standards
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Thrives in a challenging, problem-solving environment
- Knowledge and experience of pre-sales/sales engineering is beneficial
- Confident, executive presence and ability to engage others, build rapport quickly
- There will be capacity for home working probably 2-3 days per week
Excellent corporate benefits include comprehensive healthcare and stock options are available.