Security Analyst - (Unix/Penetration/Firewalls/Incidents)
Want to protect us from the bad guys? Passionate about security?
E-Resourcing has a fantastic opportunity to join a small internal security team based in South Oxfordshire, serving a global business. Like any global business, they need to constantly defend their systems. This role covers active investigation of incidents, some basic penetration testing, creation of security baselines and delivering security awareness.
Thus this role needs someone with a thorough understanding of what an attack looks like and the ability to work with other teams to triage and remediate. You will be comfortable working across application, server and network technologies to actively defend their systems.
- Previous experience working within IT including security specific experience - you must have experience in investigating security incidents and applying fixes
- Previous experience working in a UNIX based environment
- Penetration testing
- Some experience of implementing VPNs in a Cloud or heavily virtualized environment
- You will also have taken a significant role in rolling out security products or security baselines.
- You must have experience of at least two of the following:
- Host based server security
- Host based HIDS
- Application Control
- Intrusion Detection
- Security patching
- Application Security
- Static Testing Tools
- Dynamic Testing Tools
- Delivering End User Security Awareness
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Parker in confidence on 01372 748 444 / email@example.com